Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing surname of an illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 changing surname of an illegitimate child on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 pm


Arresto Menor
pde pa ho b mabago birth cert ng isang illegitimate child? my husband fathered a child sa ibang babae. without me knowing n nakapirma pl cia sa birth cert kaya gamit ng bata ang apelyido nea. pinagbantaan dw cia ng partidos ng girl kaya sya napilitang pumirma. now gusto ng husband ko n bawiin na ang pagpapagamit nea ng apelyido sa bata. pde ho ba un?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum