Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rigth to see the child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rigth to see the child on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm

chris nobleza

Arresto Menor
im chris and am already 27 years old. i had a partner before but we didn't go into marriage. i discovered her cheating on me after 7 years of live-in status. i got a daughter from her. she's turning two this year. i let my former go after i discovered the cheating. Now she's hiding my daughter. my former partner doesn't want me to have any communication with my daughter after she found out that i already have girlfriend. Is there anything i can do to have my daughter again even once a week or two? can i file a case against her regarding this? thanks a lot.

View user profile

2 Re: rigth to see the child on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:48 pm


are you the acknowledged father? did you sign her birth certificate? the father of an illegitimate child has the right to visit his child, and the child is entitled to support.

do you know where they are staying? i recommend that you first file a complaint at the barangay to enforce your visitation right. if this fails, your recourse is to file a petition in court.

do not leverage the giving of support to visit her. failure to give support is a criminal offense under ra 9262.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 right to see child on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 am

chris nobleza

Arresto Menor
thanks for your reply. YES i'm the legitimate father and i signed on the birth certificate that we filed in Pasay city. YES, that i know where they are now. it was so happened that my x-partner's brother hurted me by punching on my left eye during my last visit and told me not to return anymore because if so he will do more than this. aside hurting he also broke my motorcycles head light and side mirrors. i am just afraid that it would happen again because my family said that on the second time they do it to me they will be the one to decide and i dont want that to happen. i was still supporting my daughter till may 2010. i stopped because the mother doesn't want to show off anymore and i dont know where to give the support at all. my mother is also contacting her through cellphone but there is no reply. is there any possibility for me to bring my daughter home even just twice a week for my parents to see her?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum