Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to get a copy of bir 2316 if you can no longer get it from previous employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Is it possible for me to request a copy of my
ITR directly to BIR since i could no longer get it from my former employer who ilegally dismissed me and eventually shut down due to bankruptcy? If i can't, can I request a form 1701 From BIR instead? Need kasi ni current employer Sad

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Is it a ground for the employer to hold my BIR 2316 for the reason that they have to wait first my clreance to be cleared before they will release on it?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum