Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed od donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deed od donation on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:06 pm

milesmm

Arresto Menor
I want to execute a deed of donation infavor of my two sons. can they apply for a housing loan once the title is transferred to their name.
Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: deed od donation on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
They can apply, but it's an other question if their application will be approved Smile because there are several factors involved. It can be some differences between different loan givers. It can be such as:
/What do they earn per year? And how much do they and people supported by them need to live ok?
=How much can they manage to pay for the loan each month?
/How hard/easy to sell the estate if they don't pay so it will be reposessed? (Loan givers don't want to get the estates normaly, they want to get pay for their loans from the borrower with as litle trouble as possible.)
/Is is a Pag-Ibig or SSS loan? If so - Do they fullfill the minimum demands to have possibility to get such loan? And in Pag-Ibig case - Do the Estate fullfill the demands?
/Different loan givers can have different percentages of the estamated value they offer maximum. And different loan givers can value the estate much different...

Each loan giver can tell you what demands they have. If it's Pag-Ibig or SSS, their websites tell some about what minimum demands they have.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum