Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i put my husband name to my childs name now that we are married

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
paano ko po mailalagay ang surname ng husband ko sa birth certificate ng anak ko

View user profile
You need to present your certifiicate of marriage and the birth certificate of your the local civil registry(LCG) of the place where your child's birth is recorded for purposes of legitimation. The LCG will require you to fill up some forms to get the process of legitimation started. It will take a few days to a week to do that. Ideally it will not cost you that much nor will it take so much time to do. Just comply with the requirements of the LGC.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum