Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ask ko lang po sana, matagal na pong hindi na-wo-work out ang relationship ko sa natitira ko pang kapatid since my parents and other kins died. I'm the youngest in the family. Tatlo na lang kaming natira but we have lots of differences. I guess they don't really want us to become a family. My brother older than me had a family but our eldest sister is single like me. Ngayon ko lang na realized na hindi na nila ako tanggap bilang pamilya. Pinapamukha nila sa akin na pera lang ang habol ko at katapat ko. My family left us a small business and a house and lot. I got tired and exhausted na of showing them that I want the three of us to become united and be a family yet all in vain ang effort ko. Ang tanong ko po better po ba, na in a legal letter form to reinstate na wala akong pananagutan ano man ang maging pamamalakad nila sa inheirtance namin. Dahil pag pumalpak sila baka pagdating sa hirap eh dun lang nila ako involve pero sa ginhawa as if I don't exist at all. Hurting kasi pera lang pala ang value ng relationship ko sa kanila but more hurting is wala naman kaming legal na usapan o kaya disinheritance paper from my parents yet they treat me as if I am disinherited.

I would like sana to legalize everything. For me to come up with a letter of intent na gawin na nilang legal. Wala na talaga akong responsibility as their sister sa mga pamamalakad nila sa negosyo namin. Wala na kong interest pa na maging parte ng buhay nila at makisawsaw pa sa naiwan ng mga parents ko though I have the right dahil ako ang bunso at legitimate daughter naman ako. I'm at 40's at may kakayahan akong i establish ang sarili ko.  I just lke to have peace of mine na choice nila yun at choice ko to. Walang sisihan pagka di ko sina tinulungan or vice versa. Walang damayan sa kapalpakan. Make it legal kesa naman not treating me legally as if wala talaga akong karapatan. What's your advice po at best approach to this situation? Highly appreciated po ang time and effort niyo to reply to this message of mine. God bless po.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
If you can afford to settle abroad then you can detach yourself to them. Otherwise if anything happen to you or to them, you will remain as their next to kin and vice versa. You can never detach yourself to your family no matter how nuisance they are unless you go and live abroad and claim as an orphan.Shocked

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum