Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking clarification and help on affidavit of support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Sana po matulungan niyo ako sa problem ko.

Hiningan ako ng affidavit of support nung naging mistress ko dati which I don't have any problem giving and it states na Im the father of the baby
then I shall provide all the needed support she needs as far as my financial capacity can provide

they are not accepting it what they want on the affidavit is I will be giving 10k a month then I will shoulder half of the tuition fees when the kid goes to school.

I told them na 10k is hindi ko kaya considering na I have my own family and kid to support na din and as far as I'm aware for giving of support or comoutation i take into consideration yung mga expenses ko like house rentals, utility bills, my allowance to go to work plus yung sa expenses ko din sa legitimate kid ko and hindi nila pwedeng isama yung sweldo ng wife ko dahil labas sa usapan yun dahil yun din ang insist nila

sinasabi din nila na ok lang kung hindi ko pa kayang ibigay yung 10K sa ngaun and hindi nila ko hahabulin ang sa akin lang is when we put it on paper and hindi ko naprovide pa yung 10K they have all the right na habulin ako dahil yun yung nasa kasunduan and wala naman ako pinanghahawakan na sinabi nila yun na kung di ko pa kayang iprovide yung 10k eh ok lang sa kanila.

Currently since 1 month old pa lang yung baby I'm sending 4K as support pero sinabi ko naman na lalaki yun eventulally lalo na nagbabayad pa ko ngaun nung mga utang ko dahil sa panganganak nung babae and hindi din naman ganun kalakihan sweldo ko to be able to provide 10K

they are threatening me na pag hindi ko binigay yun idedemanda nila ko at guguluhin nila yung family ko which is ayaw ko naman mangyari

Please advise me po... if possible po sana today.

View user profile


you can issue your own affidavit and not put an amount and give it to them. make sure you give regular support and retain written proof that you are giving.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum