Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help estafa or small claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help estafa or small claims on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 pm

grael19

Arresto Menor
Ma estafa ba ako or small claims?
Benta ako online ng phone tiningnan nya unit tapos the following day txt nya ako buy nya. After a week binalik tapos demand sya balik pera nya. Pina pirma ako balik k if umabot deadline di ako nka bayad possible b m estafa ako? Dadaan pba sa bdgy bago fiscal?

View user profile

2 Re: Help estafa or small claims on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Did you deliver the mobile unit to the buyer? if so there is no estafa here. Estafa is a crime punishing a person for defrauding another person. If you deliver the mobile phone as promised and the same is in good condition then you did not defraud your buyer. If you agreed to return the money and failed to do so on the time specified your liability is only civil in nature.

View user profile

3 Re: Help estafa or small claims on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 pm

grael19

Arresto Menor
Online selling thru ayos. It turn out to be clone unit pero we meet first para m scrutinize nya ung unit the next day she textex me n buy nya unit then we meet she paid and after a week binalik unit kc clone daw. As of now dito unit skn pero she keeps following up balik k pera nya. Hard up ako kc now di ako mka abot sa deadline nya

View user profile

4 Re: Help estafa or small claims on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:05 pm

grael19

Arresto Menor
Pa up nmn po

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum