Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Assistant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Financial Assistant on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:43 am


Arresto Menor
I have a 8yo illegitimate daughter. Her father and I had a 4 yr relationship & separated when she was 3. We are not married because by that time he is married to other woman.  Her father has his own furniture business & doing well. When my child reached grade 1 I asked for his support he only gave 50% of my child tuition fee. By the time my child reaches grade 2 he gave 50% tuiton fee + 1500 monthly allowance of my child. At this time he shoulder the full tuition fee + 1500 monthly allowance. Its that enough? because I shoulder other needs of the child like service.books.etc. despite that her father has bigger income than me? he bought 2 houses and her current family now living in luxury? I dont know his monthly income but what I knew is 1500 monthly is not enough. When Im demanding him to increase what he is giving he said that its not his obligation now since I am with a new partner. Please help. Thank you!


View user profile

2 Re: Financial Assistant on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Send him demand letter to increase the amount he is sending. Better if you will do it thru a lawyer.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum