Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help on birth certificate errors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help on birth certificate errors on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am


Arresto Menor
my mother got pregnant with a married man. I was born on Nov. 1 1990
Later they got married after the 1st wife died. My mother and my biological father had a son,named Peter. So, when when my mother accomplished a certificate of live birth,she wrote

father's name: peter Capangpangan(my brother's name) so that i will carry my father's surname.
the date marriage is wrong also, it is the date of their 1st meeting as lovers.

What should I do to correct those errors made by the now deceased wife/mother? can this still be changed? why and how?I really do not know what to do. Thanks for the help attorney... (raraluna77 Atyahoodotcom)

View user profile

2 Re: help on birth certificate errors on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 am


your brother can file a court petition for correction of records

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum