Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Filing a Child Support on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 am


Arresto Menor
I would like to seek an advise what step should I consider. I have a five year old daughter and I would like to ask for a financial support from his father. We are not married and he is not married yet. The child is carrying his father's lastname and he signed the birth certificate as an acknowledgement of our daughter.

His father is currently working in a BPO company with a position. He seldomly provide a financial support and sometimes he did not. I tried to text him or told him that I will go to his office to personally ask for it, but it seems that he ignore it. I dont want be rude but sometimes it ends up to that.

All I want is to have it legal.

What should I do. A demand letter for child support? How will I do that? Where I can get it? Should I involve his company to ask if its possible an auto debit from his salary will go to the child bank account (with his consent of course).

Your response is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

View user profile

2 Re: Filing a Child Support on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:00 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You may file VAWC - economic abuse against the father of your child so that he will be construed to support his daughter

View user profile

3 Re: Filing a Child Support on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 am


Arresto Menor
same situation,,san po ba pwede mgfile?

View user profile

4 Re: Filing a Child Support on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you for your response.

Where I can file a VAWC?
Should I require a lawyer in order to file a VAWC?

View user profile

5 Re: Filing a Child Support on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:58 pm


send a demand letter through registered mail first. find samples on the net.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum