Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hindi tumupad sa Kasunduan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hindi tumupad sa Kasunduan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day Atty.

Hihingi po ako ng advice kung ano pong puede kong gawin sa ama ng anak ko na hindi tumupad sa napagkasunduan naming suporta monthly. Last month po nagkasundo kami sa aming barangay na na magbibigya siya ng suporta at may pirmahan po kamin katunayan sa kasunduan. Pero hindi po siya tumupad dahil sa hinadlangan ng kanyang asawa.

Ano pong action ang puede kong gawin? at mahal po ba ang magagastos ko kung magsasampa ako ng kaso?

Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Hindi tumupad sa Kasunduan on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:09 pm


you can file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum