Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonement - (child) - badly needed some advcice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

My ex-wife is running after me, he used my son and brainwashed him. and now she called my dad that she filed an abandonment complaint thru NBI against me and will be submitted to POEA,

I have been supporting my son since i left them and until now, i sent him to a private school and give him allowance.

just recently tinopak na naman ang ex-wife ko.
it started when i asked him the student number of my son so that i can verify the school payment.

she bursted in anger and told my dad she already filed the complaint, she stated that i abandoned my son for 10yrs and that all my support is invalid because its UNDOCUMENTED

just yesterday my dad got a copy of the Statement of Account from school.. and it stated there only 5,000 was paid last month while i gave her 11,000 for the tuition.

now i know the real reason why she will not give me the student number of my son.

My question is, is there such thing as Undocumented Support?

Can i be sent home even if the complaint will be filed and thru POEA??



see related post..

View user profile


Arresto Menor
up ko lang baka sakali may mag advice.

Salamat po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum