Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violation against women and child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Violation against women and child on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm

mpz

Arresto Menor
Good day, i wrote to seek legal advise regarding my case. I am married 2005, with the father of my 3yo daughter then. He works as a seaman and i have my career locally as well. It was a very hopeful marriage and family then until I decided to resign and focus on my daughter. on my freetime, i took a short course and i used my savings to finance my studies. i noticed a sudden change of behavior from my husband having lack or no interest in family matters during his vacations. I had an allotment acct which i use for me and my daughters monthly expenses. In 2007 i gave birth for 2nd daughter. again, he came back with lack of interests. In 2009, i found out he had a relationship with someone he works with. Fights went terrible from shouting to physical. i even notified their agency of their rumored affair. For some reasons after sometime, he was sent 'not to be re assigned' in his agency. I was forced to find a job to help suffice family. But his alleged wonanizing continued. We had fights still and the physical injuries and fights are worste. I found myself a stable job and managed to just ignore his drinking and alleged womanizings besides we still live together. After a year he was accepted to a different agency and continued being a seaman. I wasnt given with proper allotment. through the years i have lost my trust on him and whenever we have fights we end up physically hurt. i just continued working and recently during his last vacation, fights were terrible. I was alleged of splurging though i was earning on my own. He went over my things and investigated and broken my private accounts cellphone and all. He fighted and hurt me physically and asked to resign. I was kept in our house with him because he did not left for work as well. He didnt allow me to speak with my friends at home and threatened most he can communicate with. All my friends and co workers were threatened. When he snaps at anyday, he would fight me and curse me. if i fight back i would be hurt physically. He left last week for another contract and i fear everytime. I cannot revive my confidence to work and live my life again due to fear when he gets back. Please advise as to my rights and file against him ao i wont have anything to do with him anymore. Thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum