Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice... on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi to all;
Ang query ko po Ay tungkol sa condo na kinuha ng sister ko sa Isang developer. Di bale for turn over na yon unit sept 2013. NASA America p ang ate ko at d pa sya citizen . TNT sya don US, pero gusto Nya talaga mag own ng property dito kya pinag sinulatan Nya magbyad gang ngayon nga turn over n pero d nmn maka loan kc d sya mkapagredribon. 40 percent na huhulug sa project. Tulong nmn please. Thank u po.

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice... on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 am


if signing a document is what is needed to be done, then she has to go to the ph consulate, the redribbon as you mention.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum