Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:13 am


Arresto Menor
hi! i am married and hv a 9yr old child, me and her father got separated since she was 4 yrs old, and he was working abroad, he's not supporting my child properly, he willl just send 3k per month but not cosistently evry month, my question is can i demand an exact amount from him to give for my child? what legal action should i take for him to give the right support?, i dont know what exactly his company is. hope you can facilitate my queries.. thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 pm


you can first send demand letters then a case for economic abuse under ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum