Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please i need legal advice! Please help me!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please i need legal advice! Please help me! on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:07 am


Arresto Menor

How can i file a case against my husband who is in U.A.E and a national of that country for neglecting our marriage and keeping it as a secret to his immediate family? We are married in the philippines in islam rites, i have all the papers legally stamped and attested from the u.a.e embassy. Ive been there as a matter of fact but no one had helped me. I am desperate to return to u.a.e to claim my child's right to have him as a father. We are in good terms but he get upset when i fought him every time because he is not applying a visa for us. He is sending us allowance every month and he visits us once every year. Please help me find a way on how to sue him, do we have a law here in the philippines in such manner. I am really desperate please help!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I am afraid if you have been in U.A.E. and no one help you, there's no way you can sue him! He is not under Philippine jurisdiction if he is not a Filipino. I will seek advice with my Islam friends and see what I can find for you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum