Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Counter claims for Estafa case filed 3 years ago

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
What is the best thing to do, after a resolution/decision to a criminal case like estafa was dismissed on July 2010? I am the respondent of the criminal case, can I file a counter case after a long period? What should be the case to be filed? Need legal advice thank you.

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
If you have a cause of accusation against the other party you can a file a case. The case you will file may or may not be related to the estafa case filed against you.

View user profile


isn't this too long to hold a grudge? try a small claims case for abuse of right

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum