Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:07 am


Arresto Menor
Sir, may question lang po ako. kasi po nung kumuha ako ng nbi clearance a few weeks ago meron naka attach sa old nbi clearance ko na may swindling and estafa case daw ako pero wala naman akong natanggap na letter from any parties like letter from the court or sa prosecutor man lang. i mean if you have a case filed against you padadalhan ba lahat ng naka indicate na address na nasa kanila (ang party na kinsuhan ako).

tapos po kumuha ako ng police clearance cleared naman po ako. haharangin ba ako sa airport if ever? kasi po nung last June 2010 nakalabas po ako ng bansa. makakalabas po ba ako ulit ng bansa? i need your advice lang po. thank you

isa pa po, if for example kinasuhan ka sa ibang lugar like makati tapos umuwi ng probinsya like cebu, kung may kaso ka ipapadala ba nila ang notice sa address mo sa cebu?

View user profile

2 Re: SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm


mr lekyam, could you post your other questions here in this thread and remove the other ones.

i recommend to you that you send a representative to the court where this supposed case is pending so you can confirm for yourself what ii's all about.

an arrest warrant can be enforced anywhere in the philippines. it is best to verify with the BI for yours status.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Kung hindi alam nung naghabla sa yo yung cebu address mo, yung makati address mo ang ilalagay sa complaint at dun ipapadala ang mga notices.

Pero kung warrant of arrest na nailabas para sayo, gaya ng sabi ni atty LLL pwede itong mai-enforce kahit saang parte ng pilipinas.


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum