Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me and my Girlfriend is planning to get married.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
We are planning to get married but she's still legally married to someone else. She is not living with husband the reason he keeps on beating her, even if he says he will not do it again, he still keeps doing it. and they have a child( a 4 year old girl ).

what should we do to get her annulled?
but they have a child?
how many years will it take to annul a marriage?
how much would it cost?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Annulment based on psychological incapacity is your best bet.
The child will still be considered the legitimate child of your GF's husband (if based on psycho. incap). Later, you may choose to adopt her when you get married.
Not sure about the average time and cost but it can probably take at least a year and 500K.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum