Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defending against RA 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Defending against RA 9262 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 am

Alexandria143

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

RA 9262 was filed against my brother. However, all the accusations were fabricated.

No financial support - Support is given monthly but the logbook signed by my brother is with her. She always refuses to have the money deposited into her account. Now we don't have any hard evidence of all the money given.

Rape and abuse - Last sexual contact was three years ago. She said that she will use the CCTV footages of my brother going into her office. Which, in fact, that said visit is to give the monthly support.

The woman is still legally married but separated. On the birth certificate, the woman used her maiden name instead of her legal married name. My brother is listed as the father.

In addition, she forged my brother's signature in the parental consent when they flew to out of the country months ago.

How could we defend a case like this?

I appreciate all your help.

View user profile

2 Re: Defending against RA 9262 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:53 am

attyLLL

for the support, acquire a copy of the marriage contract to prove that the children were born in a marriage. consequently, your brother could not be considered the father; thus, not obligated to provide support.

the cctv footage will only show that he is going in a room? show that the surrounding circumstances make her claim of rape unlikely.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Defending against RA 9262 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:13 pm

jfa

Arresto Menor
I've married with my wife since 1989 and were able to have six children, with three of them already working and not married.  It was the problem of our children's career in college, especially our eldest that we got in a heated discussion one evening in our residence which incidentally resulted in hurting each other last 2007. She later filed a case against me using the R.A. 9262 in addition to the my wife allegation of incomplete support to her and my children.  A case was open in a local Malolos (Bulacan) Regional Trial Court with my wife using the service of Public Attorneys' Office as her Prosecuting lawyer.  The said case was still on-hearing up to this date with me as defense to present my side by February next year.  Inasmuch that I don't have a stable job up to this time and for the last ten (10) months and depending from my brothers, sisters and mom for help in my daily living as well as sustenance, I consider that my case will be hard to get through with.  Incidentally, my children and legal wife is presently staying in the house which I build when I was single and the local court have issued a restriction on my proximity to them of 200 meters & more since 2007.  Likewise, I will appreciate very much if somebody could contact me at this earliest to possibly handle my case and discuss certain expenses that might be incurred, if the situation will allow, at a minimal cost from my end.  Prospective lawyer that can defend my case can contact me through PLDT LL +6327752625.  Thank you and looking forward in hearing from your end.  I remain.  From jfa  Rolling Eyes

View user profile

4 Re: Defending against RA 9262 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 am

attyLLL

you can go to the IBP or law schools for legal assistance

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum