Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing case to my wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing case to my wife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:00 pm


Arresto Menor
ikinasal po kami ng asawa ko last 2000 at nagkaron kami ng 2 anak, naghiwalay at iniwan kami ng asawa ko non 6months old p lang un bunso namin at hanggan ngayon hindi na nagpakita un asawa ko at balita nmin meron na siya kinakasama at meron na din anak. ask ko lang sana kung pwede ba na magpakasal na ako ulit o kailangan ko muna magfile ng anulment case o abandonment sa dati ko asawa?

View user profile

2 Re: filing case to my wife on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:03 am


your marriage has to be annulled first.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum