Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Husband left me

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Husband left me on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

evangeline95

Arresto Menor
I got married 2004 and after a short time together he left back to his seafarer job and never returned. Over the years I have tried to contact him through his family but failed.
We are still legally married and I resently learned that he live with his new woman, have two kids with her, own a large house that is depicted on his facebook
I live a poor and simple life with my mom and like to find out my legal right to financial compensation from him, even though we have not lived as a family for nine years.

View user profile

2 Re: My Husband left me on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Send a letter to his company stating that you are his legal wife. Attach your marriage certificate. Claim your right to have 80% of his salary as your allotment.

View user profile

3 Re: My Husband left me on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 pm

tatan1712

Arresto Mayor
evangeline95 wrote:I got married 2004 and after a short time together he left back to his seafarer job and never returned. Over the years I have tried to contact him through his family but failed.
We are still legally married and I resently learned that he live with his new woman, have two kids with her, own a large house that is depicted on his facebook
I live a poor and simple life with my mom and like to find out my legal right to financial compensation from him, even though we have not lived as a family for nine years.
You can file a civil case for support.

Btw, you can also file a criminal case for concubinage.

Concubinage is committed by any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or, shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place (Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum