Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

suffix problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 suffix problem on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am


Arresto Menor
gud daypo
ask ko lang po kung ano po ang possible kong gawin regarding po pa problema sa suffix ng pangalan ko. ever since po kasi yung Jr. ko po nilalagay ko after ng surname ko po pero sa bc ko po nakajagay po after ng first name ko. akala ko po kasi walang problema yun. balak ko po kcng magabroad kaso po di ko alam ang gagawn ko. i hope matulungan po ninyo ako. thank po

View user profile

2 Re: suffix problem on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm


inquire at the civil registrar if they will allow an administrative correction

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum