Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGGREEMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AGGREEMENT on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 pm

vanity09

Arresto Menor
Hi Good day!
My ex husband is a seaman and we are separated for almost 3 years and he wants me to sign  an aggreement that i can no longer have a right from all of his property.though from the very start he did not give me his salary as his wife. We don't have a child but when we got separated i get into another relationship and gave birth.My question is,is this aggreement is valid? I don't want to sign because what i want from him is an annulment.second, if he will file a case against me and he work abroad,can he still work abroad even if he file a case here in the philippines?

Thank you and GOd bless...

View user profile

2 Re: AGGREEMENT on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 am

attyLLL

no, it will not be valid. he can charge you with adultery and he only needs to be here when he has to testify

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: AGGREEMENT on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 am

vanity09

Arresto Menor
Thank you.Is my husband can still charge me for adultery case though we're not living together of the father of my child?And how much will it cost if he will file a case?

View user profile

4 Re: AGGREEMENT on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 am

attyLLL

yes, he can still file a case. cost will depend on which lawyer he gets, but there are no filing fees.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: AGGREEMENT Today at 8:48 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum