Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CUSTODY OF AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor
Art. 176 of FC states that Illegitimate children shall use the surname and shall be under the parental authority of their mother.
1. It that custody absolute? What if it was proven that the mother has to capacity to upbring her child?
2. If the father who wants to claim custody is married to another woman, and the wife doesn't agree with having the child in their conjugal dwelling place, what can be her defense?

View user profile

2 Re: CUSTODY OF AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am


nothing is absolute, but the provision will be given credence by the court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum