Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No show for the 2nd time

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No show for the 2nd time on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 pm

paolo del callar

Arresto Menor
Hi sir/ma'am,

just want to ask if the company I have compalined with NLRC will not show up again for the 2nd hearing what will happen next and what will be my next move?

I asked the people from NLRC about this and they just told me to wait for the 2nd hearing. I think they will not show up again next week.

thanks

paolo

View user profile

2 Re: No show for the 2nd time on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 am

attyLLL

you should post this in the free legal advice forum. if they do not appear, then another notice will be issued with a new date of hearing. if they still do not appear then you will be allowed to file your position paper and the arbiter will rule accordingly.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: No show for the 2nd time on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 am

b_9904

Prision Correccional
PAOLO:

Ditto with attyLLL re: posting of the topic.

Don't fret about the opposing party not appearing. It'll be their necks on the line should they wish to ignore the NLRC notices.

View user profile

4 Re: No show for the 2nd time on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 pm

paolo del callar

Arresto Menor
thank you very much to you sirs...

View user profile

5 Re: No show for the 2nd time Today at 11:24 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum