Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

agreement for separation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 agreement for separation on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am


Arresto Menor
good morning my wife went to abroad her 8years in abroad she has a vacation every year after 3years of her abroad we are separated coz she said to my parents that she doesnt love me anymore that i should marry someone else now its been 5years that she never come home so i thought since she said that she never care i have my live in partner now by the way we have 3kids the reason we got married is she got pregnant that she said mine but its too late it wasn't my child but since marriage is important to me i accept her and we got 2 more kids and now she's back in the philippines and asking for agreement that she will not file a case againts me and my partner if i will support my kids im only a tricycle driver and disabled(pilay) in born my earnings is not enough for everyday im just too lucky that even im disabled i have my live in partner to support me and another thing my wife asking me to ask support for my kids from my partner does she has the right to demand us that and she said that she will go to dswd for help.

View user profile

2 Re: agreement for separation on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 am


you are still required to provide support for your first family. you might be charged with economic abuse under ra 9262 if you do not.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 thanks on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:18 am


Arresto Menor
even sya ang nagpabaya s mga anak nmin nung nsa abroad siya marami n ako evidences n natatanggap na may iba siya wala p akong ka live in nun pero hinayaan ko na lang siya para sa mga bata may nagsabi na pwede ko daw ipa-deport pero umaasa ako siya bilang ina tutulungan o maawa manlng sa mga anak niya pero wala hanggang umuwi siya nung june for good dito s pinas mas gusto tumira ng mga bata sa akin ang pinapakiusap ko lng s knya n sna tulungan nya ako atleast s eldest nya ksi dalaga n sympre tumitigas n rn ulo gusto ko sna gabayan nya ngabroad sya at umuwi wla manlng naibigay s mga bata awang awa ako s mga anak ko hndi ko nmn maibigay lahat at siya pa ang nananakot sa amin i have my 2kids with me(both girl panganay at bunso) ung isa lalaki nsa kanya gusto nya nsa akin lahat ng mga bata ang sa akin lng mas mkakabuti kung nsa kanya ung panganay pro ayw p rn nya pumayag pinipilit nya sa akin lahat pipilitin ko nmn sustentuhan hanggat makakaya ko may nagsabi sa akin na pede ko daw ideny ung panganay dahil hindi ko nmn talaga anak pero hindi ko rin kaya dahil mahal ko na ang bata at may nagsabi rin n may balak n siya mag-asawa kya gusto nya mgpirmahan n kmi s hiwalayan nmin i am willing pero hirap nya kausapin ng maayos marami siyang kundisyon ako humahanap ng way to contact her she is hiding pwede ko ba ilaban ang karapatan ng mga anak ko sa kanya bilang ina. sabi ng partner ko hayaan ko n lng dw wag magkapirmahan since hindi naman magdedemanda kung nasa amin ang mga bata kung may balak siya mag-asawa siya ang mas may kelangan ng pirma mo pero gusto ko sana mapakasalan ang partner ko cause she's more deserving to be my legal wife. pls help me

View user profile

4 Re: agreement for separation on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 pm

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor
I salute you Sir rieschael... Sana maraming lalakeng katulad mo noh? If you really want to marry your current partner, you have to dissolve your previous marriage. It may cost a lot, yun ang magiging problema. You can also appeal for the custody of your kids kasi they are above 7 years old na. Visit mo yun website na Duon po you can find where to seek legal help. God bless po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum