1. Police officer involved in car accident vs. passenger tricycle resulting to physical injuries. Refuse to pay medical bills of the victims.
2. Refused to take alcohol test after the accident.
3. Car is not registered
CR is dated 5-24-2004
LTO Emission Test dated 4-23-10
4. Car is immediately pulled-out without further investigation on the scene and was not impounded.
As per Police Report, its just a case of reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury.
As per witnesses claim:
1. As per observation, the police officer is drunk or under the influence of alcohol.
2. Tried to escape, but was apprehended by bystanders.
3. Believe to be on duty while the accident happened.
1.What other case could we file?
2. Can we demand for cash assistance since its his obligation to provide his victims?