Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong birthdate in marriage certifcate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wrong birthdate in marriage certifcate on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:53 pm


Arresto Menor
if wrong ang birth date ko at ng asawa ko sa marriage certificate, can it be null/void? 3 years na kaming hiwalay and we agreed for separation or annulment kaya lang expensive ang process. then, recently na-check namin na mali ang birthdates namin sa marriage license, we have our birth certificates to prove it. can it be null/void?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum