Thank you for the prompt response. We talked to them about this but to document it I will send them an email today.
Based on their explanation part of the 35000 is allowance. And that our payslip is wrong,placing the 35000 as BASIC Salary, they just only need to follow the US format.
But the thing is we are informed by the british national that hired us that the offer is 35K. I was delighted to accept the offer immediately because I thought there would be allowances and night diff on top of the basic pay. but when we are to sign the Job offer. He said 35K already includes allowances and night diff.
many from the batch argued that it should not be that way and that our taxed will really be high . but hold our grievances and just accept and sign the contract. well 35K is really a big shot and will just work hard to get commish on top of it.
It is like we are just lured with the big basic. right from the start we know that 35K is our basic pay and we are taxed based on that specified on the payslip.
On top of this , Below are other things that the company is doing to us which I believe is really bad though its my fault that I let them do this till now but wanted to know if I can add this to the case:
1. no copy of contract so I cant review rules, job description etc because we dont have a handbook din and nabasa ko sa contract pala namin nakalagay dun na may handbook kami pero wala binigay.
2. from time to time they are changing rules,
example : deductions on tardiness:
1 minute late = 15 min deduction
16 mins late = 30 min deduction
31 mins late = 45 min deduction
46 mins late = 1 hour deduction
61 mins late = 2 hour deduction
121 mins late = half day deduction
3.when I was pregnant, hina higblood ako so I was advised to bed rest. 4th month palang ng pregnancy ko nun, when I submitted docs for my maternity benefits from SSS. Pinapunta ako HR telling me na they are thinking of asking me to resign kasi di daw nila maaadvance yung SSS ko, masyado daw malaki then sabi pa nung babae sa HR sya nga daw ngresign nung buntis sya (sya yun bkt ko nman gagawin un dba!!) they will notify SSS daw but I will be the one to process necessary docs after that. Di ako nakaimik sa sinabi nila.. biglang sumama pakiramdam ko di ako nakapg isip. Pero inisip ko na intayin nalang decision nila and pg tinuloy nila yun I will file a case.Nag follow up ako sa knila but no answer gang nag still birth ako on my 7th month. may sakit na ako then na stress pa ako sa gnawa nila kaya iniisip ko lahat un ngcontribute sa pgkawala ng baby ko. I called them telling them what happened then sabi cge iaadvance nalang daw ung SSS benefits ko.
4. lahat ng SSS sickness ko was not advance to me. natanggap ko nalang pgbalik ko.
5.I got a sale, before pg nakabenta ka this month and papasok payment within the quarter matatanggap mo ung commish after a month. then nung nagresign ung Operations manager namin and may pumalit na amerikano and pinalitan un. kung mgkano lang payment na pumasok this month kaht pa within the quarter ang payments di yun ibibigay ng buo ang commish. Sa email nya lang sinend un and wala kami signature, pwede naba un? and then dapat moving forward un e kaso pati previous sale affected din.
6. I was given a PIP, and they wanted me to come up with a particular quota in a month. Our goal is on a quarterly basis so panong 1 month lng and ibibigay sakin to comply. I never signed anything about PIP and when I asked them what will happen kung diko ma meet ung quota. Wla sila clear na masagot sakin. Some of my colleagues 1 PIP lang tinanggal na. what i know pa about PIP e dapat 3 consecutive yun with coaching and all before ka nila pede tanggalin and all expectations should be clear din.
7. and then eto na nga about the basic pay.
base on all of this, I wanted to resign na but would need your advise kung gano kalakas case ko and ano anu pede ko idagdag and gawin to make it strong.
wala pa ako lilipatan so ang hirap bumitaw agad pero pg di ba ako agad ngresign hihina case ko? sorry very lengthy pero dami ko kasi concerns that bothers me.