Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paninirang puri

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 paninirang puri on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 am


Arresto Menor
good day attorneys,

ask ko lang po kung ano po pwede po i-file na case sa taong sobrang dinedegrade na pagkatao ko.

she even posts comments on my wall. puro below the belt na po...

sumosobra na po kasi sya.

currently nasa Dubai po sya.

ano po ba procedures?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum