Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:33 pm


Arresto Menor
i was just wondering what can i do , we are annulled already he had 2 kids with me and he has a new family na with a new born and all. He's sending support nman with my kids BUT only good for 1 kid (i didn't argue with him on that thinking n baka gnun lng tlga afford nia then as years go by nababawasan pa ung padala nia now kids' schooling are affected i have to write promisory note to the schl kc wala p pambayad
a lot of people during our annulment told me n dapat daw gumawa ng document para sa sustento but our lawyer during that time said mas matatagalan daw ung process (by the way the lawyer and fees for the annulment are all from my ex husband) so aun nga po ano po pwde q gawin naun or may magagawa pa ba aq para mademand q cya n magpadala ng sapat para sa mga anak ko ..thanks for your time po
Post a new topic

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum