Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abandonment on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

Single parent now, separated 3 years na. But before we separated nagpa-legal advice ako sa Women's desk and we agreed he will support every month. During he's support di sya nakikipagcommunicate sa anak ko. He just send money thru bank. But Start ng June 2013, di na sya nagpapadala and tried to email him yet no response.
I go to PAO here in Pasay yet ang sabi ng Atty nila dun, di daw ako makapagfile ng case under RA9262 dahil daw baka raw walang work yung husband ko.

Tama po ba yung atty? How can i get a financial support sa kanya? By the way, tumawag ako sa dating work  nya at sinabi nila na since Feb 2011 sya dun di na nagwork yet nagcheck ako sa SSS active yung contribution till Jan 2013 under sa office.

Seeking for your response and I will be gladly appreciate it.

View user profile

2 Re: abandonment on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm


Arresto Menor
the spouse who supports the other spouse and his or her children need only to give what the other spouse and the children's need(kung ilan ang mabibigay yun lang tlga) if the spouse doesn't have any work then obviously he cannot give anything and ironically he can ask you to support him.

View user profile

3 Re: abandonment on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm


just file the case anyway, let him prove if he is exempted from giving support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum