Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Husband into Drug Addiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Husband into Drug Addiction on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:39 pm

marielle yheng

Arresto Menor
I've been separated with my husband for 8 years. Not legally separated but we are not living in one roof. My concern is about my children. Until now he is still into drugs. Just last Monday, he left and nowhere to find. He took all my money from my daughter which is actually for her school expenses. And to my surprise, he even borrowed my brother's videocam and now it is missing. I am in good terms with his family I must say. That's why my kids are with them right now and I was also thinking of giving him a chance to prove that he already changed. But what I would like to know is what should I do to prevent my kids from emotional trauma. Is it also possible or big chances of granting an annullment because of his vices. I am even thinking of putting him in jail.

Hope to get advice. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Husband into Drug Addiction on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 pm

how about rehab first?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum