Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support Agency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support Agency on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Is there such a thing in Philippines? If so,

1) how easy is it to find? Where are their office?
2) what protocols/procedures to apply? i.e documentations, lawyers needed?
3) how easy is it to do?
4) what's the probability of it going to be successful
5) costs?
6) or court order is must? if so.. same as above?

in reference.. to Philippines vs, foreign.. but both countries are signatory to Hague... for child support.

Secondly, what are other ways to file for child support for foreign fathers and it's success rate? (is it under ra9262??)

**birth certificate signed by both parents**
** child born in philippines, mother is Filipino citizen.
** father foreign****
** child carries the fathers  last name (surname)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum