Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atty LLL need help po for Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Atty LLL need help po for Estafa on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 pm


Arresto Menor

Good Day...

I just need some advice...

Yung previous employer ko po nag file ng complaint against me for Estafa.. Dahil po may na diskobre silang bogus/fake loan account na ako po ang nag process. Sa dati ko pong employer ako ay isang Loans Processor, bago po ma approved ang loan marami pong dadaanang tao para ma check at approved ang application at ang mga documents. Pro bakit po ako lng ang sinampahan ng complaint eh wala naman akong kinalaman dun, hnd po ba kasali ang mga officers na cyang nag approved, ang accounting staff at cashier po na nag release ng pera. Sila pong lahat ay nagtratrabaho parin dun, ako lng ang nag resign at dumaan po ako sa tamang process nung umalis ako, mayron po akong clearance at certification galing sa kanila.. Sana po matulongan ninyo ako.. Salamat po...

View user profile

2 Re: Atty LLL need help po for Estafa on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Greetings! I want to seek advice regarding my case. My ex-boyfriend owes me money amounting to more than 300,000 php. The thing is, at the early stage of our long distance relationship last Sept. 2012 he convinced me to invest in stock market, in which I immediately agreed without having second thoughts or whatever because I trusted him. I sent the money initially through his younger brother's bank account with total amount of more than 150,000 php and I just handed him the rest of the money (in dollars) when I came home to the Philippines last October 2012 and last March 2013. The only proof I have now with me is the receipt of bank transfer I sent to his brother's account. Last August 2013, we broke up for the reason that I discovered he was living with other girls in his house somewhere in QC and I often see photos of them out of town. I asked him to return the money, he said that he will return it and accused me of being "mukhang pera" after everything. He never returned the money even a single cent however, he issued a check last September whom his mom has personally deposited to my mom's account because I have closed all my bank account in the Philippines since I'm not staying there anymore and it turned out that the check has insufficient fund so the manager of the bank has cancelled it. The only communication I have now with him is through his mom. They were reassuring me that he will return the money but 3 months have passed and I haven't received any single amount. The guy has promised many times and has even given exact dates when to pay and has even sent messages that he has paid already but when we checked the bank he has not deposited the money. Can I file a complaint or case against this person? I am outside the country and working overseas. Please advise me on what's the legal and proper step to do. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum