Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help po attorney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help po attorney on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:34 pm


Arresto Menor
good day po attorney.., ask ko lng po kung pwd po b plitan ang apelyido ng isang bta n pineke ang pirma ng ama pra lng mai apelyido ito s ama..

s bhay lng po kc nanganak ang pinsan ko... s kgustuhan po nyang s ama nung bta mai apelyido ung anak nya kht tinakbuhan cya nito eh pineke po nya ang pirma nung ama ng bta..
nag aaral n po ung bta.. grade 3 n po ngaun at ang gingmit n apelyido ay ung s ama nito..
ngaun po gusto po sna ng pinsan ko n plitan ung apelyido nung anak nya.. ble ung apelyido n po mismo nya ang gmitin ng bta at hndi n ung s ama nito n pineke lng nman nya pra mgmit ng bta..
ano po b maaaring gwin ng pinsan ko..???
pwd p po b nya maippalitan ang apelyido nung anak nya..??? tanggalin n po ung apelyido ng ama nito dhil mula nman po ng ipinanganak ung bta eh hndi nman n nya po ito nkita...
gusto n po kc nyang ung apelyido n lng nya ang gmitin ng anak nya..
slamat po... umaasa po ako s inyong tulong at payo..

View user profile

2 Re: please help po attorney on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 pm


i believe the better way to do it is through adoption of the child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum