Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband want to adopt my daughter from my ex-boyfriend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello good day to everyone, I'am married 2years ago and i had a daughter from my ex-boyfriend but we're not been married ever since, but my daughter's surname was named after her father.

My husband want to adopt my daughter and make it his  own, which is to change her surname to his, it is also because he is working abroad and may affect bringing her with us..

I need some advice on what has to be done and what are the process on a case like this?

thank you..

View user profile


it will require filing a petition for adoption in court. you either need to get the father's consent or prove that she was already abandoned. look up the threads here on the process and required documents.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum