Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

" Closed Account"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 " Closed Account" on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 am


Arresto Menor

My dear Attorney:

I would like to seek legal advice regarding a bouncing check.
Paano po ba pag ang check ko na amounting to 30thousand ay
na closed account, automatic po bang i would be arrested for BP 22?
I am willing to pay the entire amount. But I am asking and humbly
requesting to whom i issued the check to give me terms(1 month)
but she refused to accept my request. Instead she wanted to file
a case against me. She said that I will pay for the entire amount of the
check plus the interest which is about 2 months
plus attorney's fees and all other
charges? Is it true po ba? Please advice me po.Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: " Closed Account" on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 am


Prision Correccional
^whats the full detail ba?

why did your check bounce?

View user profile

3 Re: " Closed Account" on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm


Arresto Menor
Ang full details po. I borrowed an amount of money from a creditor
amounting to P30,000 when i received the money its already 24,000
tanggal na interest. When the time comes na kailangan na ideposit
yung check ko I asked her to give me grace period since its only
one week. Hindi po siya mapakiusapan. She deposited so na closed
account. Ngayon po she said I have to pay her or else BP 22
ako. I am willing to pay naman po pero hindi ko nga kaya entire
amount agad. Sabi ko baka puwedeng by terms kahit one month matapos
ko lahat yung 30,000 plus kung may kaunting interest. Eh ayaw po
niya gusto niya full amount plus ang interest po ay umabot na ng
48,000 for two months. Paano po ba ang gagawin ko gusto ko man
po magbigay ng partial payment baka po sa interest na naman
pumunta. paano po ba ang gagawin ko.

View user profile

4 Re: " Closed Account" on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 pm


i would recommend to you to just pay the face value of the check as quickly as possible to erase the liability over the check.

it seems the rate of interest is unconscionable and is there a written agreement on interest in the first place? without one, interest is not demandable.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum