Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLease help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLease help me on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 pm


Arresto Menor

Please help me.. Im working now here in dubai and i had a boyfriend married in the philippines. he told me that they are seperated and contacting just because of the children. when i found out that they are still ok, he told me he really dont want to come back to his wife because of threatening him that she will get suicide and their children, I broke up with him and now he is in the Philippines.

His wife keep posting my pictures in facebook and put bad words and insulting words that makes me feel like im psychlogical tortured by her. Its been how many months, and until now the girl still posting my picture. she will file the case here in dubai and i dont have any idea on law..

Please advice me what im going to do. please. Sad

View user profile

2 Re: PLease help me on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 pm


you can get a lawyer to write to her to stop it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum