Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need some answers.. please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need some answers.. please help on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:49 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I need some answers.. hope anyone can help me.. just to explain what happened.. call center agent po ako then pumasok ako sa isang company sa Ortigas and i've worked there for almost 4 months.. ngaun naterminate ako the day before salary day which is Sept. 4, 2013..

First question is tama ba un na ndi nila ako sinuwelduhan?

then, Sept. 23 nagsend sila ng email with the soft copy ng dismissal document na pinirmahan ko pero at the end eto ung nakalagay..

"In consideration, the company will not pursue filing any charges against you but to apply the employment bond to cover for the damages you have caused AND the company is not liable to pay any monetary amount in relations to back pay, taxes, etc. because of the gross inefficiency."

Second question is tama ba un na after more than 2 weeks yan ang sasabihin nila? and i just saw that email today..

reason why i was terminated kc ngkaron ako ng invalid transfer.. pero i admit na ginawa ko tlga un..

last question din po.. ever since ngstart ako sknila ndi nila inupdate ung SSS namin.. after 3 months sabi nilaninupdate na nila pero chineck ko online ndi pdn updated.. i beleive i dont have any copies of my payslips anymore pero may copy sila.. may right naman ako na kumuha ng copy ulet db? like ixerox ko nlng ung copy na nsa kanila.. and may signature ko naman ung copy nila so malalaman ko kng ung tlga un..

Hope may maka sagot po sa mga question ko.. Thank you so much in advance

View user profile

2 Re: need some answers.. please help on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
1. You may ask a copy of your SSS. The company can give you SSS certification so that you can update your status. Sometimes the problem with SSS is that they failed to update contributions. They only need the O.R number from your company. As per payslip, I don't think you can oblige the company to give you a copy again not unless they have not provided you before

2. Yes they can hold your last pay. But they should release it after your clearance.

3. You may question them if they will not give your last pay, tax refund and 13th month. Not because you have an offense doesn't mean they just can simply waive your rights

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum