Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 H E L P P P on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:33 am


Arresto Menor
hi po gud am..ask ko lng po sana..nagpakasal po kasi kmi ng x wife ko sa judge..kahit po ba ndi ipinaregister sa NSO ang marriage cert valid po ba un?like ung unang pinirmahan nmin namin na papel sa munisipyo? and gusto ko po sana mag file ng legal separation..5 years npo kasi kami hiwalay at gusto ko po pakasalan ung present partner ko possible po ba un?kaaano po katagal at magkano kaya ang posibleng fee sa ganun? sana po masagot nyo maraming salamat po godbless and more power

View user profile

2 Re: H E L P P P on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:55 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Check NSO and civil registry. If you want to marry your current partner, you have to go for annulment and not legal separation

View user profile

3 Re: H E L P P P on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:20 pm


Arresto Menor
ahh..incase po na wala sa nso does it mean na walang bisa ung kasal?kasi nakakuha ako ng cenomar?

View user profile

4 Re: H E L P P P on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 pm


registration is not a requisite for validity. if someone has a copy of your marriage certificate, you can be charged with bigamy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum