Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex boyfriend in denial of abuse.. Do I have a case?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I was in a relationship with a guy for 4 years. Lately I found out that he just had a baby with another woman. (This is the 4th time he cheated on me. I know I've been stupid.)
I felt betrayed and used. I gave him plenty of personal things and loaned him some money while we were together.
Lately he was accusing me of stalking the mother of his child. I knew nothing about it and his words towards me are degrading.
I have been emotionally stressed about this. There was an incident once in our relationship that he hurt me physically. He held my arms too tight and I was bruised. He was denying he hurt me physically.
I wanted to get back to him for everything that he had done.
And I want to start by legally filing a case against him. I wanted to show him that he cannot do things like that and just get away with it.
Right now I'm thinking of defamation of character, leading to emotional stress.
I have plenty of evidence. I did not delete our emails, bank transactions, receipts and emails.
I'm not able to work lately because I had to go through counseling.
Please help..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Go file it at prosecutor office near you.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
One more problem. I am based in the US. How can i file a case when i'm away? Can i have a lawyer to represent me without my physical presence?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum