Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Living with a woman that is separated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Living with a woman that is separated on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 am


Arresto Menor
I live in America and thank God I read this last night on the internet concerning the laws in the Phillipines. I was going to retire there with a woman that is separated from her husband for quite some time. Last night she told me that she and her ex had a verbal agreement so that she could find another man as he has found another woman. I told her according to the laws there that I could not come and live with her because I would be taking a huge risk. Is a verbal agreement binding and since the fact that he is now living with another woman could I still be in trouble for living with this woman? Quite frankly I love her but there appears to be too much at risk for me to do that. What is your opinion?

View user profile

2 Re: Living with a woman that is separated on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:24 pm


verbal agreement can be considered consent of the husband, but problem is if he suddenly files a case, how do you prove that he agreed if he suddenly denies it?

better if consent is done in writing with a video of him signing the document.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum