Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advise.... on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 am


Arresto Menor
ngkasundo po kami ng tatay ng anak ko sa suporta pero verbal lng po un,,panu po ba maging legal yung npakagasunduan namin?pwede po bang mgpagawa na lng ako ng affidavit of support tapos papapirmahan ko na lang sa kanya?ok lng po yun?

View user profile

2 Re: need advise.... on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:24 pm


if signed the birth certificate, then the child is entitled to support. you can put your agreement into writing.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum