Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What counteract should We do

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What counteract should We do on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm


Arresto Menor
My cousin ha an affair with a marrie man. He has 2kids. They've been married for like 8yrs. Ngayon madami problema sila magasawa so nakahanap ng ibang girl ung husband, my cousin. They fell in love and was having this not so scret relationship for 5months. Uung wife sobrang warfreak she even asked my cous to go to their house dhl kung hnd magwawala dw sya sa labas ng bahay ng pnsan ko. She went and sinaktan sya nung wife and even threatened to kill her. She even bullied her in facebook. Hnd nmn lumalaban ung pnsan ko. Then it got to the point na sumugod aa bahay ng pinsan ko ung wife and to make things worst kasama nya ung 6yr old kid nila and made her kid watched kung papano nya saktan ang pnsan ko. Pti asawa nya pinagsusuntok nya sa harap ng mraming tao. She threatened na she will go to my cousin's school to expel her. My cousin is not a minor po. Magddemand na dw un wife. My cousin sustained a cut from that panunugod. My pwede po ba ikaso sa asawang babae??

View user profile

2 Re: What counteract should We do on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 pm


Arresto Menor
At ito pa pala. She was making up stories about her husband na drug addict at kung ano ano pa which are not true. Para kasing sa tingin namen over the top na ang pamamahiya at pananakit nung babae. Tama pa ba ito? If ever she pushed through with the demand, is there anything we could do to save my cousin? Thank u. God bless.

View user profile

3 Re: What counteract should We do on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:43 pm


she will remain to be the sympathetic character unless your cousin breaks up with the married guy.

she can file a complaint at the pnp cybercrime division or for a restraining order or damages in court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum