Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support for the first time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support for the first time. on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 pm

minyong

Arresto Menor
hi. hihingi lng po ako ng advice. i am soon to be  father.. at hindi kme mag ksma nung na buntis ko. and i dont have enough money to support her as of now because i am paying all my debt.. now she was asking for a support that has high amount para manganak and she chose sa mahal na ospital pa. oh which hindi ko kaya yung ganung kalaking bayarin. and i would like to ask na din po.. wht is the minimun share na dapat ko ibigay as tulong or support?. and to think sa kanya nya gusto ipangalan yung bata.. may karapatan ba sya na i force ako para sa malaking suporta? hindi po kami kasal. Thank you po.

View user profile

2 Re: child support for the first time. on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm

minyong

Arresto Menor
minyong wrote:hi. hihingi lng po ako ng advice. i am soon to be  father.. at hindi kme mag ksma nung na buntis ko. and i dont have enough money to support her as of now because i am paying all my debt.. now she was asking for a support that has high amount para manganak and she chose sa mahal na ospital pa. oh which hindi ko kaya yung ganung kalaking bayarin. and i would like to ask na din po.. wht is the minimun share na dapat ko ibigay as tulong or support?. and to think sa kanya nya gusto ipangalan yung bata.. may karapatan ba sya na i force ako para sa malaking suporta? hindi po kami kasal. Thank you po.
anyone?....

View user profile

3 Re: child support for the first time. on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
just give what ever amount you can afford.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum