Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case will i file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What case will i file? on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 pm

judithpach

Arresto Menor
Good Day!
Iam Judith from Taguig City, I am 35 yrs. old.
I was only in grade 4 when my father left us to work in Saudi.Since he left we didn't received any support from him until my mother found out that he has a "mistress" who is working as a nurse in Saudi also.I also heard that he got married with the other woman.He didn't give us any financial support from the time he left us until me and my sister grows old.My mother was the only one who support our needs,because of lack of financial assistance we didn't go to college.Until now that I've learned that he is now based in London working there together with his "other family".My question is now that iam married and my sister also married can we still ask financial support from him which he did not give us when we are still young or can we just ask financial support for my mother since she is the legal wife.If proven that my father and his other woman got married knowing that we are the legal family what case can we file for the two of them?

View user profile

2 Re: What case will i file? on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

attyLLL

does he have properties here in the philippines?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: What case will i file? on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

judithpach

Arresto Menor
I don't know if he has a property here in the philippines.

View user profile

4 Re: What case will i file? Today at 2:23 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum