Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

venue or alternative venue to file bigamy case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
as regards the crime of bigamy, is there a way where I can file the bigamy case here in our city. my husband married the girl in Palawan. The girl had transferred to Laguna now and my husband is here with us in a city very near Laguna. Is there any relief I can do so I can file the bigamy case here in our city. I am afraid if I just file it here, the case might be dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction. Our city is the legal address of my husband in all his communications and documentation . please help me

View user profile


it should be filed where the second wedding was held.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you, atty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum